Purpose of The Course
It will help the Researchers to develop the Research methodology for their Research Writing. The mission of the course is to impart research skills to the beginners,Guides and Refree ,this course help improve the quality of Research by the existing researchers . Research methodology is the specific procedures or techniques used to identify, select, process, and analyze information about a topic.
Develop understanding on various kinds of research, objectives of doing research, research process, research designs and sampling. Have basic knowledge on qualitative research techniques. Have adequate knowledge on measurement & scaling techniques as well as the quantitative data analysis . Have basic awareness of data analysis-and hypothesis testing procedures.
- The Course will be administered through Distance Learning Mode. There will be an Online Examination System. The candidates are required to give the online examination from home, office or mobile anytime during the time duration, as announced.
- The Duration of Course will be 3 Months.
- There will be 2 online Exams of 2 hours duration each during these 3 Months. The Question Paper will contain objective as well as subjective questions.
- This Fee includes cost of Registration, Study Material and Examination. Exhaustive Study Material and Books will be dispatched to the Registered Candidates.
- Professionals include Research Scholars, Teachers or Academicians, Lawyers, Public Administrators or Public Servants, Journalists, Civil Society leaders.
- All the Candidates are required to pay the full fee for the course while applying.
- Any problem in payment of fee is to be reported at email@example.com
- Fee is Non-Refundable.
- Grades and Credits will be displayed on the Certificate along with the Total Marks obtained.
- Letter of Recommendation can be issued to candidates upon request.
- D Grade Candidates can reappear for the Exams by paying Fee Rs. 1000 as the Re-Examination Fee.
Online Exam I
Module : Module I
- The participants need NOT to go to any examination venue. They are required to give the online examination from home, office or cyber café anytime during the time duration, as announced.
- The Duration of Examination will be 90 min and the candidate can appear for that exam anytime during the intervals specified for exams.
- All the Examinations will contain Objective Questions. There shall not be any Negative Marking.
- The Results of all the Exams will be declared within 30 days.
- No request for the Revaluation of Examination shall be entertained.
Open book exams allow you to take notes, texts or resource materials into an exam situation.
- Journal Peer Review
- Expectations of a journal editor
- Before Reviewing
- Ethics in peer review
- Variations and innovations
- Reading Manuscript for ensuring Content Quality & Originality
- Writing Review Report
- Practice and Exercise
- Reviewed Format
- References & Resources